Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any interesting topics Mon. nite? When is the best time to get in? How long do they last usually, and is there a capacity? I tried to get in about 9:18. Why do you suppose it wouldn't let me in? Anyone else have this problem when you clicked on it?------------------

G

·
Hi Moldie! (and all who may read this). Yes, I missed you last night in the chatroom. It was very successful and lasted over 2 hours. However, it did get very crowded for a wee while with 10 people at one point. That is the time we need to all be patient and remember that we are not responsible for getting into every conversation. If we do, then everyone is typing madly to try and keep up with the conversation without realizing that that makes the scrolling go faster and you just end up missing more of what's going on. You'll get more out of it when you relax and take it easy on those keys--and your GUT. It's better to feel that you need not type in constantly, but when a subject comes up that really turns your crank, by all means, type away. It's quite funny, in fact, to sit back awhile when it gets really busy and watch people scratching their heads trying to figure it all out. We had some very interesting topics come up and some very touching sharing,great tips, and lots of laughs. The best part for everyone was that it was a more personal way than the BB for each person to find out that they are not alone!We are as close as your computer. Never be afraid or embarrassed to write in, to ask questions, to vent your frustration, or to inspire others if you are having a good day. Same time next week.

G

·
oops, moldie. About the capacity? I don't know, but why don't you go ahead and send an e-mail to Parkview Publishing and then let us know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.