Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The user agreement for this bulletin board states:"You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, inappropriate for a young adult or child, or otherwise violative of any law.This BB enforces a zero tolerance policy for hate. Those propagating hate about an individual, group, religion or belief will lose their posting privileges."O Enforcer, where art thou?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm talking about Flux, of course. The defamatory signature. The belligerent questions and rude replies. The verbal and visual ridicule. And the absolute, total focus on tearing down people and their contributions. He is a professional troll as far as I'm concerned, and I cannot imagine why this posture continues to be tolerated--unless, as I said on the "Flux, what do you think" thread, he is on a sanctioned mission.There appear to be a few imitators (admirers?) around here whose behavior approaches Flux's level, but I'm not going to name names because they don't come anywhere near the number or the consistency of his offenses.I have been trying to grin and bear this for months, but now, with no change in the signature 11 days after the administrator promised to do something about it, my tolerance is exhausted. I have participated in quite a few online discussion groups in their various formats, and I have NEVER seen anyone get away with so much offensive behavior for so long.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm talking about Flux, of course. The defamatory signature. The belligerent questions and rude replies. The verbal and visual ridicule. And the absolute, total focus on tearing down people and their contributions. He is a professional troll as far as I'm concerned, and I cannot imagine why this posture continues to be tolerated--unless, as I said on the "Flux, what do you think" thread, he is on a sanctioned mission.There appear to be a few imitators (admirers?) around here whose behavior approaches Flux's level, but I'm not going to name names because they don't come anywhere near the number or the consistency of his offenses.I have been trying to grin and bear this for months, but now, with no change in the signature 11 days after the administrator promised to do something about it, my tolerance is exhausted. I have participated in quite a few online discussion groups in their various formats, and I have NEVER seen anyone get away with so much offensive behavior for so long.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts