Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner

ACG: Many Patients with Irritable Bowel Also Suffer from Dyspepsia

11K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  lalehe@yahoo.com 
Renee wrote: Does anyone else have this array of symptoms (as opposed to just IBS diarrhea)? I'm especially interested in anyone else you experiences queasiness as well as the standard IBS symptoms. Has anyone else been told they have gastritis and if so what are their symptoms? Has anyone else noticed the "monthly" connection and if so what have they tried and what has and hasn't helped? Hi Renee My ibs case is a LONG history with a full array of symptoms you describe. I was told i had hiatel hernia and gastritis, during my monthly it gets worse so their is a connection. Also a new symptom appeared, now when i have an ibs attack of D, in the first "phase" of it i get queasy and sometimes throw up. I have yet to figure this one out but my symptoms are more complicated and severely different since they just resurfaced full blown after 16 months <9 months of pregnancy and 7 months later my ibs has started to come back.So..I yet again on the verge of tears find myself back at the support group here that helped me much long ago looking for more answers....as we all are.I have to say this wouldn;t nearly be as bad if it weren't for the spasming pain, if there was only some way of taking some kind of fast acting pain relief during an ibs attack along with an antispasmotic. Does anyone know of anyone that has pain all the time due to ibs that has or is on a fast acting pain relief med?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.