Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've not been on the forum for a long while. My problems - IBS and reflux while still there have been reasonably stable and I've been able to get on with life. But I've had a flare up recently. Yesterday afternoon I started to get a burning tongue, a symptom I have not had for about a year. It improved a bit in the evening, however this morning I woke with my mouth tasting of acid and it is still there. I have increased my lanzoprazole from 15mg to 30mg and tried gaviscon advance also. But my mouth is still burning.The only different thing I ate yesterday is a couple of slices of white bread yesterday evening, but I wouldn't have thought it would be that?Do you know of anything else I could try to get some relief from it? Some suggested milk or bicarbonate of soda.Thanks

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Tums? Tastier than baking soda.I use it when I feel an attack coming on -- it works best taken with dinner or before bed.Best of luck xoxo

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.