Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I was just about to try Linda's calcium when I saw the commercial for activia yogurt with the probiotic in it. I decided to try it.Why not? I am 28 years old and have had IBS D for at least 18 years. I have never, ever had relief like I have experienced in the past 3 weeks! It is amazing and I want you guys to try it. You will feel bloated for the first week, I just took some gas x a couple of times a day to relieve that and by the 7th day or so, no bloating, no stomach pains, and NO DIARRHEA! No medicine has done this for me and I have pretty much tried everything there is to try. I forgot what it was like to eat things that I love. I can even eat salad with dinner now! It completly blows my mind. I know things don't work for everyone, but try it. Yogurt is good for you anyway and it is a healthy snack. Let me know if any of you try it. good Luck and i hope it helps you like it has helped me and changed my life! I just can't beleive the change!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Hi Nicky, So glad you found something that works for you. I tried Avtivia but it gave me acid reflux. I can't eat anything heavy like yogurt. I have been drinking DanActive. It's only been 2 weeks, haven't noticed anything different yet. Keep us up dated. Best wishes.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yeah, i tried it too, and i think the fructose in there hurts my stomach... i've been eating just regular plain yogurt, but i dont think its doing much either... the calcium for me seems to have helped me the most...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.