Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just went to walgreens and seen a ad for Advantage for IBS stymptons. Has anyone tried this?? I went ahead and bought it. $7.99 not bad. Will try just about anything. THey had other kinds too for Crohn's and Colitis.Also seen Equalactin for IBS but it is more for C (magnesium in it) and Lord know I don't have the C. Wish I did at times.Let me know if any of you have tried this.ThanksKat

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have used Digestive Advantage IBS for my symptoms with D. I have gone from having IBS attacks nearly daily to now about one or two episodes (much less severity) every couple of weeks. I know this product has been helpful, because I went off it for a few days, and my IBS with D returned with a vengeance.I have eliminated fried food, eat little meat, lots of veggies and fruits, eliminated processed packaged and fast food... eat high fiber, cut back on dairy and chocolate and take my Advantage IBS tab every day.It is nice to be able to go out for dinner again.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I took the Advantage this morning. An hour latter I had to go. BUT tonight I had a BIG blow out accident. Aweful!! So now I am afraid to take it tomorrow. I do have these accidents once in awhile allot more often this summer. So it might not be the advantage, but it did not stop it either. Will let ya know how it goes. If no improvement soon I won't continue. Box says take for 7 days to see results.I am not going to take equalactin cause it seems more like it is for C which I don;t have.Have a good dayKat

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.