Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,065 Posts
I hope everything works out well for you.I had a similar experience some time back.I corresponded with a penpal from Denmark when at school, and we lost contact several years ago. Through a women's magazine she managed to track me down, as she was coming to my city and wanted to meet up with me. I thought of every trick in the book to avoid meeting her, but, at the end of the day, I knew I could not get out of it. To make a long story short, we ended up having 3 pleasant hours together. I later emailed her and told her that I had IBS. She had asked me during our conversation why I hadn't got married and I brushed it off, but I thought afterwards I would tell her that IBS was a millstone round my neck! You will understand this....she didn't know what IBS was and had to look it up.By the way, I have a strong desire to visit Prague too. Any recommendations for internet sites, cheap accommodation, etc?Take care.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.