Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started having a pain on my right side near my bellybutton about a month ago, it is a sharp kinda burning pain in about a cirle size of an apple. I went to my Dr. and he said he thinks it is IBS. He has not done any tests as of yet. He gave me Nulev and it seems to help, I notice the pain mostly after I eat spicy food like pizza or drink tomato juice. I am wandering if that is where the pain for IBS is located at and if spicy food bothers anyone else. Any advice on what to avoid or do.I have another Dr. visit this coming week since the pain has not left I am guessing he will order tests which I dread I am greatful for...thank you all a bunch. bellbottomblues

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
To said it's ibs you have to work by eliminate all others problems first.You should have breath test(ulcer),barium x-ray,colonoscopy,camera by the mouth(biopsy stomach for gluten allergy),alergy scratch testand maybe others that i forget.Then, you will know that you maybe are in trouble with ibs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.