Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 3 Posts

· Registered
179 Posts
Any bleeding should be told to your doctor, it's not always serious, but you should tell your family doctor, he can refer you to a specialist if needed. My brother is going through this right now, he is going for his colonoscopy Tuesday. Bloading is normal for me too, I always look have IBS "D" type. Good Luck and call your doctor.
1 - 1 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.