Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
that is the EXACT thing that happenes to me. usually i get c for about a week after my bad episode of D, but then after the c, i go right back to D, but not heavily (thank goodness)of corse, the circumstances can change if im around "tha time of the month"

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What do you usually do for the C? I usually take one Citrucel tablet before bedtime a day. I didn't take one on Sunday or Monday night since I was feeling so badly. I took one on Tuesday and Wednesday night. I hope I will see results from them today.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
funny, I usually think of it as the other way around now. when I have had c for several days, the only "cure" is a case of D. I do fiber (2 citrucel tabs at night), try to eat more fiber and drink omre water, and also watch the calcium/magenusium suplements I take so I don't go to far to too much calcium. But I also know if I do the hypno, I am much better overall.for me the key is to try to stay as regular as possible. not always an easy balancing act.nancy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.