Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi There This is my first post. I have a severe case of IBS, and spend up to 2 hours in the toilet at a time, and some times the pain is unbearable sometimes bringing me to tears. I am almost never constipated 99% of the time I have a very soft stool. Am I the only one who has it this bad, I live in Japan and my Dr. like most Japanese Dr.s is not very good and I do not get much advice from him.I took Meds for a while and they helped for about a week and then back to the same old song and dance, I also am Bipolar and I figure this has a lot to do with my IBS. I would like to hear any advice anyone has. Dave

·
Registered
487 Posts
Believe me you are not the only one with that severe pain , when i have a bad IBS attack i end up in hospital. I dont have IBS-D so i cant help you much there , but im sure there is other people who can ..Welcome to the board

·
Registered
8 Posts
Vicodin Pain Killers.... Clogs you up... I use about 6 .5 milligrams a day. After about 3-5 days it clogs you up... You will go once in the AM or whenever and then you should be fine...It has been a miricle drug for me... I had the runs 15 times a day for 61/2 years..Now...I it is like soft ice cream, but at least I can have a social life and not worry about finding bathrooms when I go out...!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi dav!as u can see... im also in japan. ive found the same thing though, with the doctors- show you in, say nothings wrong and give u some anonymous medicine, 5 minutes later send u out the door charge you $120 and tell u to come again in a few days if it hasnt gotten better.where are you in japan? Id like to discuss some of the things... having IBS doesnt work too well here (well... not that it works well anywhere but u get what i mean). any mail me at orenokareem###yahoo.com if u have any questions or wanna talk!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.