Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I��m so stupid. I tought that impermeable cloth meant no water and no air but that�s not the case, i�ve read about it. So, can you tell me of an air tight soft fabric (so you can make clothes out of it)?? Where can i get it?? Internet?? Yes, it�s for my flatulence filter. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
BrazilianGuyI saw the following posting on the Gas Board and immediately thought of you and was going to send you an email to draw your attention to it.How to get rid of the smell by theEncourager, 9th January http://www.flat-d.com There have been no responses and I know nothing about how effective or genuine it is, but it's worth having a look at it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you but it does not work. I bough 4 of them. There�s no seal. It might work if all the gas would pass trought it but that�s not the case. It�s not that easy to trap gas and that�s my main problem working on my own flatulence filter.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
quote: Thank you but it does not work. I bough 4 of them. There�s no seal.
You are so right, they do not work, someone has out some underware with that filter in and they do not work either. One would have to be able to seal it somehow that no air at all got out cause if any did the odor would come with it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts