Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My experience so far with align:MY IBS SYMPTOMS before align: mixed IBS, mostly on the D side with urgency and cramping, feeling like intestines go into spasms when they cramp up, sometimes get bad attacks with nausea and lots of bloating and explosive BM's (usually happens when I've been backed up or constipated and am right full). Incomplete evacuation. MY bowel movements are mostly small soft pieces, rarely have a normally formed BM. USually most mornings when I wake up my tummy feels unsettled, starts rumbling and being a bit crampy. I have trouble at work because of the urgency and cramping. I also have GERD. I don't have a big problem with gas, infact sometimes I feel I don't produce enough of it and when I am gassy it is like constipated gas !! strange.Started Align Sunday night: Woke up next morning and my tummy felt relaxed, had a BM which was small mushy pieces again, didn't feel completely done but I didn't have the cramps and as bad of urgency that I normally have with it. Didn't have to go again for rest of day. Even went out for lunch and had a big lunch with no problemLast night I took my second align: Again woke up this morning with a calm tummy - actually felt normal. I feel like I am going to have a BM today but it feels completely normal. Might be a tad on the constipated side but will see later. I have no cramps and no urgency. My tummy just feels relaxed it is weird.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.