Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I ordered the tegibs from inhouse pharmacy but unfortunately they do not have any effect at all, which is strange because when I took zelnorm before, the effects were felt almost within the hour and were very obvious. I emailed inhouse because they told me if I wasn't satisfied after using one of their products they would "act accordingly", though, I'm not sure what that means so I emailed to find out.Anyway, I came across a few other reviews of another pharmacy called Alldaychemist, and they also sell tegibs, and it looks different, little peach colored pills. It costs something like $2.23 for 10 pills, so about $23 for 100 pills, and I think their shipping is around $25. I am of course wary of ordering again from an online pharmacy and I wanted to see if anyone on the boards has ever heard of/used this pharmacy.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Went to order from Medsmex today, and their shops, boards, everything are all gone. I always used a tellers check (like a cashiers check or money order) when I ordered from them, so never had credit card issues, and they always sent me the real Zelnorm. But, looks like i am going to have to go elsewhere. I see the many good comments on inhousepharmacy.com, but wonder if anyone has used supesavermeds.com recently? I used them once, long ago, and discovered that Tegibs did not work as well as Zelnorm for me, but if that is my only choice, then I will have to work with it. Any comments about alldaychemist.com or supersavermeds.com would be helpful.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.