Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone,i am so glad to be able to say that i am OK!!!it's been 15 years with unbearable pain,especially endless gas and ibs C with nauseait was too bad that i really wanted to kill myself because i wasn't living anywayBUT 4,5 months ago my mother took me this genius doctor who discovered my ibs is caused by excess bile and stomach acid,i asked him to remove my gallbladder but he said it would worsen my symptoms and he prescripe me this medicine called MOTİLİUMi took it with meteospasmyl which is an antispazmotic pill and in 1,5 month my gas pain,constipation and nausea was %70 gone i started to eat small amounts of almost everything,i still have gas everyday but the difference is now i can pass the gas without sufferingi waited to write this after i totally sure that this is real and i really hope this would help someone like mei was ready and willing to die but now i actually have hope

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congratulations! That's got to be very liberating. If you don't mind, could you message me the name of this doctor? If he's anywhere within a decent drive of where I'm from it'd be worthit to go see him.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.