Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I need advice on what to look for when buying aloe. I have D and heard that some aloe brands will make the D worse while others will help. What do I look for? Can anyone suggest a brand that helped them with D? Thanks!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hey there. There is a part of the Aloe plant that acts as in irritant to the gut. If you go on the Molocure site they explain it in detail. They also claim that this is extracted from their product bur I ended up getting D whenver I used it. I also bought Aloe Gold (a liquid) but couldnt bear the disgusting taste so I sent it back. Good Luck!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hey there. There is a part of the Aloe plant that acts as in irritant to the gut. If you go on the Molocure site they explain it in detail. They also claim that this is extracted from their product bur I ended up getting D whenver I used it. I also bought Aloe Gold (a liquid) but couldnt bear the disgusting taste so I sent it back. Good Luck!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks mushtush! I know now to keep away from Aloe Gold!Can anyone recommend an aloe brand that helped them?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks mushtush! I know now to keep away from Aloe Gold!Can anyone recommend an aloe brand that helped them?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts