Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have finally got my daughter on a schedule that seems to work. She is now taking Aloe Vera and Flax Oil in the PM and AM. Off all white breads and watching diary products. Eating fiber cereral for breakfast instead of biscuits.She is having a bm everyday now. The only problem now seems to be that she is having a loose stool since we started, some better now than when she first started 1 1/2-2 weeks ago. Will her system take time to get use to this? She is also having a bm sometimes twice a day. She loves this because she does not feel bloated anymore, but being a mom, I'm still a little concerned if the 2 bms some days and the looser stool is okay.Also, I want to mention that two days before we started this regiment she had not had a bm in three days and the doc recommended that she try Magnesium Citrate to clean out her system. We did this, but the MC took 24 hours before it even made her have a bm. It did seem to clean her out over the next day or so and thats when we started with the Aloe and Flax.Any comments or advise would be appreciated.She really does feel better these days now that she is having bms everyday.Thanks

·
Registered
194 Posts
Maybe adjust the Aloe Vera and Flax Oil to once a day or smaller amounts twice a day.I use Aloe Vera and Benefiber and find when I up the dosage a little I tend to get more gas and more BM.Sometimes you only need to play with the dosage once you find what works.Take Care,Joyce

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.