Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone has tried taking Aloe Vera Gel capsules? From what I have been reading, they might be work a shot since aloe vera seems to have gastrointestinal healing properties.My brother is going to be trying the stuff from WWW.Molocure.com - so will let everyone know what happens with that. I was just wondering if anyone tried the Aloe Vera Gel capsules and what the results were. Thanks!- Mark

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was wondering how many Aloe Vera Gel Capsules you take per day, and any special time you take them (before meals, etc)? I am very interested in getting them to try. I was planning on going to the local GNC Store to get them.Thanks!- Mark

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was wondering how many Aloe Vera Gel Capsules you take per day, and any special time you take them (before meals, etc)? I am very interested in getting them to try. I was planning on going to the local GNC Store to get them.Thanks!- Mark

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.