Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried Aloe Vera Juice. I think it helped, but I could only get a few swallows down. Blech. It was the most foul, gross thing I've ever drank (even worse than Magnesium Citrate)!I tried mixing it with juice, but that didn't lessen the gross taste. Are there any brands that taste halfway decent?Thanks,Stacey

G

·
Try mixing the few oz. in a tall glass of water. I use Lifetime Organic Aloe Vera Juice and I think it tastes fine diluted in water.Blessings,bonpo

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where do you get the Lifetime brand? At the health food store? The stuff I tried is made in TX (can't remember the brand..I'm at work), but even the smell was GROSS! I am not that picky a eater, but this stuff was just nauseatingly gross and was the only brand of Aloe Juide all the nearest healthfood store had.Do you get yours over the Internet?Stacey

·
Registered
462 Posts
I use the brand Gary Null's Heavenly Aloe. It is a concentrate- so you dont need a giant jug in the fridge all tha time. The aloe is good quality and has a few added digestive herbs in it and a bit of fruit flavor. It tastes very good. I live in NJ, but I think this brand is available all over the U.S. . Look in a good health food store--not GNC, but one with real food etc.Hope you like it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts