Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi....I was wondering if anyone here has tried aloe vera juice? was it good or bad? I am thinking of trying it but am afreaid its gonna make me go tot he loo more often.....

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
It really depends on the preparation.Raw aloe has two main parts. The gel and the latex. The latex is what makes aloe juice bitter.The latex is also a stimulatory laxative, so may be a problem.It is hard to know how much latex is in any given aloe juice preparation.K.

·
Registered
5 Posts
quote:eply im actually taking aloe vera juice right now, as well as digestive enzymes and opc3. day 2. so far, so good. ill keep you all posted. i have a combo of both diarrhea and constipation, and ill let you know how it goesIBS Self Help and Support Group IBS Forums Hop To Forum Categories Discussion Hop To Forums IBS-Diarrhea (IBS-D) aloe vera juiceContact Us | IBS Self Help and Support Group | Privacy Statement | Terms of ServiceNotice | Disclaimer Advertisement

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.