Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone recall a posting on sending for free aloe vera pills??? i used this free sample last night with positive results...of course, i can't find the manufacturer's name..i tried the search and couldn't locate it...can anyone help??

·
Registered
226 Posts
http://www.nexttonature.com/ This is where I've gotten samples of aloe vera pills before. I ordered and used the product for the better part of a year. Thought it was helping, but then quit cold turkey, and have noticed no change in my symptoms. That was 2 months ago, so I guess it must've been something else that changed in my life at the same time I started taking the pills. At least I didn't become dependent on them. Hope you have better luck.Susan

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
I ordered the free sample of these pills also. They didn't do a thing for me, though. But everybody is different. If they work for you Carol, I will be so happy for you. I know what a rough time you are having.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.