Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last evening I spent close to 2 hours in the bathroom pooping. I filled the toilet twice (sorry to be so graphic). At one point I had to call my husband to help me (I had to lean on him and push, like giving birth). I thought I was going to faint and had to put a chair in front of me for support.I had been doing pretty well up to this EXTREME IBS episode, I was feeling more C ish, ate some delicious pizza, an hour later the pains started then the gas and poop. I am still exhausted today and my stomach is very sore. BTW I went good today (normal for me).I apologize for venting and complaining but thankfully its ok to here. Thanks for listening.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Ugh! Tell me about it! I can wake up in the morning with D pains, have a C motion, an hour or 2 later have to go again, spend most of the day running to the loo while it gets increasingly fluid then that night think more D is coming and have to poop only a little! (That's on a bad day of course, mostly it's D one day, c the next, d for weeks then suddenly normal). Hope you feel better soon!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.