Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all im new to this forum.... i was diagnoses as having ibs 10yrs ago i no certain foods trigger it off, but my promblem is sometimes i can eat the foods with no problem and other times i cant. it seems that my stumuch cant take to much food at all and i dont know y. ive been bloated now for about 1 month looking like im about 7 months pregnant which i hate. ive took the foods out of my diet that i no trigger it off which has done nothing at all for the bloating. my doctor sent me for blood tests which showed no signs of inflermation any where, she gave me peppermint oil capsules which again r doing nothing for me. shes reasured me its only ibs and that i should stop worrying but its hard to do. i have kept my ibs under control up antil now, but now it seems all i do dont work. is there anything else any1 can sergest as im going out of my mind and hate feeling so bloated. im from england.

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Vicki Hmm.. have you tried running this symptom by your GYN? Might be a good idea.Also have you tried any digestive enzymes? They seem to help others with bloating sometimes. Also another thing to give a try might be a probiotic.Other than that how about looking at a Gas Prevention Low Flatulence Diet:Check this link out.. MUCH good info:http://www.endowsec.com/pated/edtgs12.htmAll the best

1 - 2 of 2 Posts