Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not sure if it was this BB or not, but someone wrote me back about the terrible pains that I have. She said that this saw her PAIN FREE!! She said that she also had had the terrible cramps that sent her to the E.R. She also said that this has helped many suffers in Canada. I have not had good luck finding this, but I will continue to search for it!! If anyone has any info. in this please post me back. THANK YOU!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one answered me, but I found out that the person who wrote me was on my other BB. Well, good responses from there. At least for C-types. It realy will make you loose for the first week or 2. Then you become regular. Now the realy good news, It is supposed to help the pain!!! I am just telling you what they said. It sounds like a good one to try!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds interesting...is it a tea, an herb, or a pill??? What exactly does it do, side effects, etc..And have you been able to find it anywhere (I'm in Canada...will look)?Thanks, blbe

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The woman that told me about about it lives in Canada. She posted a 1-800 #. Here it is-1-800-207-2239. She says that it helps with the pain alot, but are you D or C or CD? It helps with constipation also. If you would like to see the responses that I got about this go to http://www.ibsgroup.org Go to the BB there. My nickname there is Scared. Check out all the threads on Herb cocktail(Amena).Tell me if you find out any additional info. GOOD LUCK!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.