Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi, i have been reading other people's posts very often, but haven't really posted a lot of things, because it seems like i just couldn't find anything that works for me. Im currently 19 years old, have had IBS for two years after a bone-cyst surgery and two weeks of IV antibiotics.so in the most part of the past two years, i feel like i had no life. there are good times, but mostly bad times. Constantly worrying my belly looks like pregnant, bloating, gas, constipation with loose stool... anything you can think of, i had them. that's even why i broke up with my ex boyfriend, because i just get really anxious about how i look when im with him, and anxiety always made things much worse.obviously, i have tried many things, diet, probiotics, fibers... and sometimes, they work, but always stop after a while. I started this diet about 4 days ago, and it actually started working the first day, which is amazing. there is DEFINITELY less gas/bloating, bm is much better (still not normal though). I don't know how long this is gonna last, hopefully, this will actually work on a long-time basis! anyway, im sure you guys have also tried different things, why not try out this one, and see if it works for you too.For breakfast:-start with 1 capsule of Jarrow Formula Ultra Jarro-Dophilus (40 billion)-1 cup Non-fat Greek yogurt, mixing with a little Fiber-one flavored non-fat yogurt if you want some flavour but not all the sugar that comes with the already-made flavored greek yogurt, mixing cocoa powder also turns out to be very good; mix 1/2 cup of fiber one original cereal OR 1/2 cup Golean original (you can decide you own serving based on your calorie intake)-1 capsule of Jarrow Formula Liver pfLunch:-regular meal (as much vegetable as possible, im vegan, and i don't eat much fat/sugar, always watch my calorie intake)-1 capsule of Jarrow Formula Ideal Bowel Support (10 Billon)-1 capsule of Jarrow Formula Liver pfDinner:-regular meal (again, as much vegetable as possible) *if you want to, you can use the yogurt mix you had for breakfast to substitute dinner, it actually works better that way*-1 capsule of Jarrow Formula Ultra Jarro-Dophilus (40 billon)-1 capsule of Jarrow Formula Liver pfSnacks: I eat Greek yogurt in SMALL amount as a snack through out the day(at least 3 times, often more) with either high fiber cereal, or blueberry, or both.I really love Jarrow formula products, i have tried MANY brands of pro-biotics, and always find Jarrow is the best, I didn't really like the Jarrow Formulas Jarro-Dophilus (5 billion) though, I didn't find it very effective, but the ultra one im using now is really great. The ideal bowel support also works to minimize bloating and gas. the Liver pf is used to clean out the liver, because i did find something online that says liver dysfunction can cause similar symptoms as in IBS. Im not sure if it's working, but it definitely seems like it is. Sorry for the long post, I really hope it works for at least some of you guys, and ill keep updated with my condition. Finally, i still think that pro-biotics, fiber, and the right diet is essential to treat IBS, so please eat a lot of Greek yogurt, which btw also has a lot of protein. Good luck!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.