Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"It is important to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that is important in the end."I encourage everyone to think about this not necessarily about IBS, but to other aspects of our lives, as well. Peace to everyone,LynneB

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just wanted to add that lately I have been trying things...and getting out of the house..Two nights ago I went shopping with my mom...Imagine! Last night I went to pick up a friend from the Airport..and today I had to go for a driving test!The big deal about these things is that they got my mind off my own problems...and instead of me sitting at home and wondering when I would have to go to the bathroom next, I did something else.yes, I had slight panick attacks when I had to go to the bathroom...but if I was looking at the clothes, or worrying about my friend, or stressing over the test (which made my symptoms worse before leaving the house), then I didn't worry about what was happening to my body so much!So, thank you for this quote...and truly, if we all do things to get our minds off the body problems (of course when they are not too bad), then we can have some sense of normalcy, which I hadn't had for the past while...Thank you for the inspiration to look toward the end, but make the path enjoyable, so we may look back and be thankful for the path we chose!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the journey is important but where I go when the journey ends is even more important.
Joyce------------------ Don't make ME come down there!!. GOD

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
alleycat, how did the driving test go? I know how stressful that can be! I've got on on tuesday next week, and I am terrified! I'm also worried I'll spend all morning in the loo being terrified and never get there!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts