Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have just had a series of blood tests and the only thing that came back was that i'm allergic to animals. we have two little dogs and there's hair all over the house. just wondering wheher this could affect me on the inside. My IBS isn't too bad anymore but 80% of the time I have something small going on. D, C, headache, sinus, tired etc not sure???

·
Registered
185 Posts
Is it any specific animal...or any specific part of the animal fur...dander, whatever? Maybe you can get one of those real powerful hepa vacuum cleaners to clear this up. Now that summer is coming you can have windows cracked for fresher air. My husband gets allergic to our dogs and so I bathe them every weekend and we are able to get it under control. The fur itself is still everywhere but vacuuming keeps things under control. Just having dogs are a benefit to the immmune system and overall health of any of us, so I (personally) wouldn't consider getting rid of the dogs, besided they're members of my family. But by taking a few measures to decrease the load on your allergies might help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.