Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My aunt is visiting from florida and she found out about my ... condition. And she gave me a packet of anise stars. she told me those were good for digestion poblems. then she boiled it with a packet of chamomile tea and some mint leaves from my backyard and I drank it. Now my question is... has anyone tried anise stars and what is it supposed to do? ------------------Lassie: RUFF! Timmy's Mom: "What is it girl? Dial 10-10-36-34526-234685923450 and SAVE 42% off all calls over 26.2 minutes to any state excluding Hawaii, Alaska, Maine, and Rhode Island!? That's great!"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anise is an ingredient in licorice, andlicorice is good for constipation, I haveheard. Did she give it to you for C or D?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know, she just gave it to me for cramps. It didn't hurt, so I guess it might have helped; thanks Dogwood. ------------------Lassie: RUFF! Timmy's Mom: "What is it girl? Dial 10-10-36-34526-234685923450 and SAVE 42% off all calls over 26.2 minutes to any state excluding Hawaii, Alaska, Maine, and Rhode Island!? That's great!"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have taken a laxative with anice in it. After that whenever I smell anice I come very close to throwing up. I even had to give away some dish soap because it reminded me of a anice smell. cheers, MarleenNow if I need it I use a senns natural laxative that I purchase from a health food shoppe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts