Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from Walgreens. They have Walgreens Calcium+Minerals 500mg on sale for $10.99 for 400 tablets. They are the same as Caltrate Plus, except the calcium is 500mg instead of 600mg. That figures out tobe 3 cents ea. as opposed to Caltrate Plus at $6.99 for 60 tablets or 12 cents each [with taxes]. Hope they work as well. I can supplement them with Tums or a fourth one if I need it. Actually with the JAF, the 500's should be more than enough.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
That's a great price. Are the ingredients exactly the same?Thanks, TB------------------Martha

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, except the calcium is only 500mg instead of 600mg. They have some other big bottles of 400 on sale also which only have Calcium and vitamin-D in them so remember the name.....Calcium+Minerals.....Sale may end next Saturday!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Hi TB
& Martha
& all
!**********************************Wow...feels just like being home again...Martha - I see youre doing really great withthose animations, arent they addictive? geeezI hope I can simmer it down a bit especially since I havent been around in a coupla weeks
TB - HEY, now thats a superb bargain!ya know, I started caltrate sometime in lateDecember 98...and it took a while before I noticed an improvement...since I mainly have crampos, it didnt really alleviate too much distress, however, it does help with the *rumbles*
...time to go shopping BEFOREsaturday! Thanks for the tip...because 60tablets deplete rather quickly & at the regprice vs the sale price?! sure grab em!**********************************Thanks guys for your kind words...Ive been peeping in/out of the BB while I was "vacationing"...thought of you all
, couldnt forget ya guys
!Lisa K

1 - 4 of 4 Posts