Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess my biggest problem is frequency and urgency (and anxiety), not really diarrhea. I'm trying a new (to me) anti-spasmotic and am thinking of going off it because I am having persistent stomach cramping and pain, which is sometimes relieved by gas or pooping but then comes right back, plus I'm actually pooping MORE now, PLUS I can't eat because I feel full. On the up side, I'm not having panic attacks, although usually stomach pain for me is coupled with frantic nervous anxiety. Does anyone else have these same problems on anti-spasmotics? I was doing pretty fine on Citrucel, calcium, and the occasional Xananx and I don't think I've traded up.

·
Registered
48 Posts
irongut,What else might be bothering you! Anxiety really triggers and it sound like you got a load of it. The antispasmodic should help to alleviate your cramping and abdominal pain for a while anyway. Were you confident in what your physician diagnosed and prescribed. What else is going on in your life right now?Juliet

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.