Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anxious,Now you know we here in the US would be glad to help you keep your supply of Caltrate if you just ask. I get the Member's Mark Brand from the Sam's Club and the only difference in ingredients is 500 MG of Calcium instead of 600 MG in the Caltrate. It has all the other minerals exactly and the Vitamin D. If I can get you a supply just email me with the info where to send it. You get 300 Tablets for I think about $8.99. A real bargin for anyone suffering from IBS Diarrhea.Linda

G

·
Linda,That's sweet of you. Have you posted this on "The Meeting Place"?------------------LET'S ALL PRAY FOR A CURE TO THIS IBS SOON!BETTIE

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Linda - Bettie had the right idea - I saw this first on the other board - *L*! I will thank you again here - that is so nice of you. And several others have also offered to send me some. I like the price of this one - *L*! So much cheaper, but does it work as well? I told you on the other board that I will hold off awhile (but not too long) because my daughter Stacy is trying to get the Caltrate for me - it is on order and hasn't come in yet. I'm not going to wait much longer though because I'm suspicious that perhaps in B.C. (where she lives) they are having the same problem as we are here. I will let you know though - will be soon.

·
Registered
5,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anxious,It works great like I said the only difference is the 500 mg of calcium rather than 600 mg in the Caltrate Plus. This is the one I use most because of the price also and I shop at Sam's about every other week. I right now have almost a full bottle and just bought a new one last Sunday. I never forget to take it and I surely would not let myself run out. It is so amazing to me that this is all I ever have to take now. I wish I knew 23 years ago about this.Linda

·
Registered
464 Posts
Linda: Thanks for in info. about Caltrate Plus at Sams Club, I will get some the next trip to Sams Club. Maro

1 - 5 of 5 Posts