Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is so embarrassing that I can't even believe that some of you are going to read this. I am sure that someone else has a story, just because IBS is so un controlable. I was at my boyfriends house, and we just finished eating with his parents. Which by the way I am very comfortable around them, we get along great.Anyways, I felt my D a coming, and I excused myself to go to the restroom. Of course I went downstairs to the bathroom for privacy. Anyway after about 30 minutes, my boyfriend was yelling "did you fall in?" By the way he was laughing at me. He says,"the toliet is broken" This was no joke!! It was broken. So I am tring to fix it, and I had no idea what I was doing. My boyfriend came in and fixed it for me. But the major embarrassing part was having to go back up stairs and face his parents. HA HA, I can laught at it now, but then it was no laughing matter.I would like to hear some other stories from others, so I don't feel so embarrassed.Jamie

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.