Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can any one help me? I have had an upper GI, ex-rays, blood test, & been to the doctor. Have had pain in ab area, constipation, contraction like pain, chills, sweats, limited urine output. Doctor thinks it might be IBS but not sure. Precribed medicine for IBS. Have had some luck with this, but now have constipation again which is leading to pain. Does this sound like IBS? Have also had the funny shaped stools. Any help for me? Feel like I'm ready for the glue factory even though I'm only 31. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We've all been there with those extensive tests that continue to show that there is nothing "wrong" with us. I have all your symptoms, with the exception of the lack of urine. I have to pee all the time! However, urination can be affected by IBS, so I would assume it could be increased or decreased, depending on the individual. Hang in there. Unfortunately, just about the only way IBS can be confirmed is to rule out everything else, thus the numerous tests. I wish you the best of luck, hang in there!
Angelina

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.