Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
5,773 Posts
What, exactly, do you have in mind? I have successfully used a nutritional supplement to control my d for years; but I have no doubt that it is simply accomplishing a similar "job" as a drug would/could do, just using fruit sourced extracts, rather than lab created ones.Mark

· Registered
5,773 Posts
I am not cured of the IBS, I simply have eliminated the symptoms. I was also not a bloater. I think the flavonoids I take treat a circulatory cause of the problem, which is dissimilar to both a psychosomatic cause and effect, even though they may both fit under the IBS "umbrella." I fully concur with not wanting to medicate yourself. I can tell you that Tai Chi did nothing for my condition, although I don't know if meditation or yoga mighten't. I have also read here re IBS and chiropractors. That might be worth exploring as well as any naturepaths in your area. Sometimes they can help tremendously. Certainly would be worth a few exploratory phonecalls.Mark

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.