Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Wow so there are many of us!Btw right now Im currently on no meds other than the normal over the counter stuff Tums , Mylanta, etc..Does anyone else wake up sick in the mornings? Im not pregnant but when I get a flare up I usually wake up very nausous. I was on Levison for it and it helped but the doc did want me to stay on it.------------------A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step towards the bathroom.Steph Type C/D

· Registered
236 Posts
I guess I belong to the D&C type too. I am usually C type, but get D flare-ups that can last anywhere between a couple of days to several months. I am in such a D flare-up right now, have been for over 2 months now. I would say that the D is worse to cope with than C. Hormone changes also make it all worse.Alison, I'm interested in hearing how you're doing with the treatment from "overcomeibs". If you decide not to post your progress on this board, could you email me privately? My email address is ewink2###yahoo.comI was looking at that website a while ago, and was almost considering it. The reason why I didn't do it was because he has you stay away from wheat and dairy for a while. I went to a naturopath about 6 weeks ago or so and she had me do that, and I got so much worse and lost even more weight (which I really can't afford!). But it could also have been that she had me on the wrong supplements; she had me stop all the things I was taking and dumped a whole list of other stuff on me instead.Regards,Edith

· Registered
462 Posts
I'm C/D also guys. I have C..C...C then I have an attack of IBS spasming D and i'm all emptied out. It's less painful but still painfull if i can get to my antispasmotic in time, if not i'm screwed in so much pain and i feel like dying. Then the cycle starts all over again.Read my post on the new findings of my x-ray and how i might need surgery.-------------------CadiaIM name: MedianAngelYahoo name: MedianCadiahttp://www.cakesbynikki.com

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.