Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone has had a problem with Kidney Stones? I have had a long history of them and was wondering if anyone eles has had them.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi,I use to have a problem with kidney stones all the time. It has been several years now, The dr. told me to drink a lot of cranberry juice. something in it that is suppose to help keep them from forming. good luck in the future.... Shirley

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have a problem with kidney stones but a friend of our does. When they took them out they told him that his were formed from spinage. He thought he was getting his vitamins by eating spinage.
Anyway he also was told to drink cranberry juice before he went to bed every night. So that might be worth a try.------------------ Don't make ME come down there!!. GOD

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kidney stones??? Been there, done that, still doing it, don't like it. Fotunately, I've only had to have the surgery once. Now I know what to look for/how I'm feeling. I swear by the cranberry capsules. And water, lot's of it......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.