Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I am unfortunatley experiencing a big set back. Istarted mikes tapes about this time last ear and had very good results. Unfortunatley my intestines have decided to strike again fast and furious. The big C is back and bigger and badder than before. I have tried going back to some specific tape that really seemed to work for me when I was listening however this has not helped. Should I start the program over again? Any suggestions would be appreciated.Thank you Alison

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Alihawk, sorry to hear your having troubles back. I think if you don't keep up with this somewhat it can creep back for some.Also bare in mind if your symptoms change drastically to talk to your doctor again about it, just to be safe. You don't want an obstrution.I have two suggestions, well maybe one.Personally I would go through the program again for at least a refresher course although doing it all would not be a bad thing. Then I would think about Mike's new Towards inner Peace cd which is the follow up for those that want a booster shot and learn new ways to relaxation and inner peace.
I would do that because the new one does not really cover IBS much, it presents other goals to achieve. In listening to an individual tape it is going to take a while to kick back in just like it was a gradual process in the begining.Let me know what you think?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hi Aison, Ericalison,I would do the program again. you have a history of it working well for you so start again.also take a look at things that have happened in yur life since you finished the program, since life events can impact occassionally.Send me an email timelineservices###cs.com if yu think of anything and we can look at what bits you liked and look at the schedule for you.Best RegardsMike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.