Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just wondered if there was any young peeps like me, like in their teens that wrote on the board. it would be great to talk to someone who had the same teenage angst as i do! id love some feed bk

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi. I am 19 and have had ibs since I was around 14 or 15. I started getting the symtoms when I was a Freshman in hs. Now I am a Freshman in College. So I know what you are going through. Mine hit me the worst when I was a Junior and when I went to summer camp that year! How fun is that to work at a summer camp that is supposed to be fun and have ibs? Well any questions let me know.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I turn 20 next weekend and I've suffered from IBS-D since the 4th grade. I know how hard it is to go to school with IBS - teachers are totally uncompassionate about letting students go to the bathroom. I graduate early to avoid anymore of it. It's so humiliating - trust me I feel your pain!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Even though I'm 21, I have had IBS C since I was 14. I remember those rough days in high school...however, since I am a junior in college, I have noticed that my IBS has gotten worse
My advice...don't stress out like me! Make time for yourself and good luck !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.