Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if I should cut my dosage to 1/2 a day, instead of one a day, not because of constipation, which I have not (yet) experienced, but because of the stomach bloating. It is SO uncomfortable. Please let me know your thoughts, Thanks!

G

·
Im only taken a 1/2 of pill a day. I seem to be more comfortable. I just hope it is effective. I think a lot of people had stomach pains for a few weeks.

G

·
I started at two pills a day, went down to 1 a day and am now at 1/2 a day since Monday 3/13. The 1/2 a day seems to be working OK. I was able to keep an eye doctor appt. without incident, and I introduced another trigger food tonight (Wendy's fast food!!!). I was actually able to sit inside Wendy's to eat without having to use the restroom. We'll see what happens tomorrow & Sunday.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks One Day, I didn't even take one today since I was having company, and I didn't want to be in all that discomfort. I'll start on the 1/2 pill tomorrow. (Mmmmm I love Wendy's, but I don't have the nerve to eat in I always take it home)!!!!

G

·
I never liked eating in either, but tried it last night. I felt fine.Next step will be restaurant with friends. I'll keep you posted.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts