Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,Does anyone else who tends to deal with softer BM's find that you can get a bit sore from too many motions and cleaning up! Sometime find sitting a little uncomfortable after going.Anyone else get this?Ta

·
Registered
976 Posts
Yes all the time, dont worry its normal, any body who has to keep going to the loo and wiping will get sore, its just that with softer stool it takes a bit more wiping. Use Andrex moist toilet tissues as well as paper it helps.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I have soft BM all the time,but,i strain all the time to try and pass them,but it can leave your bottom sore.Very soft good toilet paper and sometimes a little drop of Sudacream can ease the pain a little.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I've experienced this... sometimes you can go a lot in one day, even if it's not D, it's just soft like you say. Sometimes it seems to hurt and burn more somehow. I've often found it can be uncomfortable to sit properly for a while, and also can feel a bit weird in your stomach/intestines - it sometimes feels like it's continuing to push inside.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.