Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Hayward, CA and I was wondering if you guys/gals would like to get toghether sometime and do something that appeals to all of us (at place with many bathrooms available..LOL). I dunno, maybe meet for food somewhere (Hmm, maybe not?!), coffee, some hangout spot, anything that we can all do comfortably and for a good part of the day. I am interested in meeting you, and seeing what your IBS symptoms are like. I know this sounds weird, but IBS is a thing i am suffering from, and I want to see what your symptoms are and learn a little about you (and you can learn from me too). Hopefully you will want to come out and meet me too ! This offer is open to any and all of us willing to come out. Please offer ideas of where to go here too! Take care all ! -Justin

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Justin, hope you can get some people together.Just so you know though I beleive there is a self help group in the SF.IBS Self-Help Group For San Francisco When: The First Thursday of each month Time: 6:00 PM- 7:00 PM Place: St. Mary's Medical Center 450 Stanyan St. San Francisco Cost: $10 Contact: Womankind at (415) 750-5775I am surprized actually that it costs though? Could be worth it however.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmmm, kinda sucks that its $10 for an hour though. I may check it out, thanks for the heads up !! I am looking to create a self help group thought the pains of others type of deal though. I wont charge a thing! Learn from others kind of thing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.