Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if there was anyone here from England ? maybe for support group , chat etc ?

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool glad to see that there is someone out there from england , im from kent myself , been trying to find someone in my area but without any luck

·
Registered
518 Posts
Hi Shadowz,I'm in the UK too (in Scotland) but I'm Dutch. If you want to know if there are any BB-members in the Kent area, go to the 'directory' link (it's at the top of the page, next to the 'my profile' link) and fill in Kent (UK) as keyword and search only for location. Hope you will find more people from Kent. There are plenty of UK-ers here and there used to be a special UK chat on Sundays from 8-9 pm in the chatroom.PS: Edited to add that I just tried the directory but it doesn't seem to work right now, not for Kent nor for UK or even Scotland.Fay

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hi,I live in north west London and would be really interested in going to a support group. How could we start one or find out if there are any up and running locally?

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks ever so much Fay :) Im not english either im Danish ...hopefully that link will work again soon , nice to know that there is other english people out there (or dutch , danish etc, living in uk lol)

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
To Midwinter madness !! well im from Kent myself so its not that far away from London ( i mean its better then Manchester lol) I havent been abel to find any support groups in my area thats why i would like to set up one , course i often feel lonely and distreesed with my problems and it would be nice to have a network of people to turn to :) maybe we can try and sort something out ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts