Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm in fontana, ca. I can't find a thing for I.b.s. group meetings in my area or any other area for that matter. That up sets me there are no ibs groups, I want to meet people just like me in my area with ibs so I can have a good support system plus make new friends that I know will understand my every day ibs that sadly controls my life.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm in fontana, ca. I can't find a thing for I.b.s. group meetings in my area or any other area for that matter. That up sets me there are no ibs groups, I want to meet people just like me in my area with ibs so I can have a good support system plus make new friends that I know will understand my every day ibs that sadly controls my life.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am not sure where Fontana is as I recently moved to Los Angeles from the east coast. However if you are within reasonable distance from L.A. I would be happy to help arrange meetings for people from our areas.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts