Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been doing Biofeedback for a number of years now and have not found it of any help which i am dissappointed about,as i was told it should help with the ease of using/evacuating my bowels,but i still need to strain all the time to pass a very soft BM and also with Diahorrea,which makes me feel so ill.Has anyone found that this treatment has helped them in any way?

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Physiotherapist knows i have not found any relief with it,but Biofeedback is something that i need to keep doing in the hope it does help.That is why i posted here about it,sharing experiences can help some of us.Have you ever been through Biofeedback?

·
Prolific Member, iSupportIBS
470 Posts
The Physiotherapist knows i have not found any relief with it,but Biofeedback is something that i need to keep doing in the hope it does help.That is why i posted here about it,sharing experiences can help some of us.Have you ever been through Biofeedback?
I have had biofeedback. I then had an operation to correct an internal prolapse of the colon. I then had biofeedback after the operation and things are much better now. In fact I have had biofeedback from 2 different nurses and they were both very different. A lot depends on the nurse and how good he/she is.However, if you have an obstruction in your colon like I had, all the biofeedback in the world isn't going to help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.