·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
let me know

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi dreamers! I've suffered from IBS for 36 years. For many years, I would get attacks every month or two and they would only last a day. Don't get me wrong, the IBS attacks were horrible, but they weren't a steady thing. Then about seven years ago I started getting attacks every day, all day. My social life was suffering and I lost about 50 lbs. So, on a friend's advice, I went to Chinatown to see a Chinese herbal doctor. He gave me a prescription that I had to fill at a Chinese herbal pharmacy. I had to make this disgusting tasting tea out of numerous twigs, leaves, moss, mushrooms, etc. However, it worked! After taking it for a week, the tea stopped the daily attacks of IBS. It didn't "cure" me . . . a while later I started having the monthly attacks again, but the Chinese herbals definitely stopped the daily attacks and permitted me to have a social life and to put on some normal weight. Hope this helps.Larry

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.