Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone interested or does a group in NYC already exist? I would love to be a part of one. My IBS struggles take a toll on my everyday life and I would love to be able to hear from others about their struggles and how they cope in person.Hope to hear from you!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
What do you guys think about May 15th in Manhattan? I will find a place where we can do brunch. We'll meet at around 11am.
hey brandon, how are you. id be very interested, dont know if i could make it. if its in manhattan i have to drive cant ride the trains. im terrified of them getting stuck and i need a bathroom,lol. but if you could include me and give any info on the meet up i would appreciate it. would be nice to meet with some fellow sufferers. thank you.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Anyone interested in a meetup still?! I have posted a thread for a meeting this Summer. Please attend if you can - I know a lot of you may have to travel, but it may be worth the information you receive at our meeting. See the thread at this link for more information!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello,

Is anyone up for another support group/meetup in NYC? I wasn't around for the first but I'd love to get another one going. Please respond so maybe we can organize something soon?

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.