Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you want to try a clinical trial for a new drug for D in Portland send me an email.falcon###webpotential.com

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump one more time

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump one more time

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I also saw an ad in the Willmette weekly for an investigation for people who are C with pain and occasional D. I assume its not the same trial since it wasn't for only D. Actually I was amazed to see one for C/D people although I want to try the hypno/calcium/magnesium route since I think it'll work for me without having to resort to daily medication.I can get the phone number if anyone is insterested. It was in the willy week with the cover story about special ed.nancy

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I also saw an ad in the Willmette weekly for an investigation for people who are C with pain and occasional D. I assume its not the same trial since it wasn't for only D. Actually I was amazed to see one for C/D people although I want to try the hypno/calcium/magnesium route since I think it'll work for me without having to resort to daily medication.I can get the phone number if anyone is insterested. It was in the willy week with the cover story about special ed.nancy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.