Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to find a hypnotist - which I received a number and I will be making the call this week.But, along with that, I would like to try biofeedback. Anyone know of a place to go to in the New York area????

·
Prolific Member, iSupportIBS
180 Posts
Ray Havlicek is one psychologist that I know who does biofeedback on LI. I will post on Saturday with his phone #. Is there a particular part of LI that you would like?

·
Prolific Member, iSupportIBS
180 Posts
Here are three referrals for you: Raymond Havlicek, Ph.D. Roslyn (516)484-5388Lorna Katz, Ph.D. Great Neck (516)470-6940Bruce Fischer, Ph.D. Selden (631) 732-1087I do not know how any of them work, you will have to contact them to see what is entailed. Good luck.

·
Registered
198 Posts
You might want to email Mike or check out his website to get a list of hypnotherapists that have learned his protocol. Mike also has a good list of questions to ask a potential therapist which should be on the bulletin board. Check cookiesformarilyn's post on "Mike's Informational Postings"www.ibsaudioprogram.comAZ

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Beach has not been around in a while as far as I know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.