Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have come to the conclusion that I can not eat anything and not have a problem, it I eat then I am on the toliet, if I don't eat then my stomach hurts from hunger pains and then still end up on the toliet,
, I ate peanut butter yesterday, BAD IDEA, I got like 2.5 hours of sleep cause I was up and down from the toliet, I feel like just making the bathroom into my own little haven of putting in a bed and draps and so forth since I live there, I am just tired of not know what to and what not to eat, any feed back would be appreciatedthanks all for reading my little rant

·
Registered
623 Posts
steph have they put you on any meds for your axiety over your bowell problems?IMO food really isnt the cause of are ibs its all in are minds stress and axiety is the cause IMO us people with ibs tend to worry more then others over are health i have put my self threw diffrent tests my self to see if it is food like ate greasy chickin got C from it when i should have gotten D ate the same type of chicken again a week latter got D just like for lunch tried buger king two day in a row didnt even go for them to days when i should have been on the toilet with that type of food tried low fat dinner very health dinner gotten D from it then i try and think how my mood was during them days was i worried are stressed during them days of D i just keep notes on how the days go as far as stress and axiety and how my bowells play a role!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They have me on Ativan, but I really don't take it, I know shame on me, but I feel that I really don't need it, I don't understand how I can eat anything I want on the weekends and basically nothing during the week, except chicken, it kills me, used to be my fav food, I do have a prescription for another med, but haven't gotten it filled yet, does anyone know if the prescriptions expire if you don't get them filled?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.