Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have come to the conclusion that I can not eat anything and not have a problem, it I eat then I am on the toliet, if I don't eat then my stomach hurts from hunger pains and then still end up on the toliet,
, I ate peanut butter yesterday, BAD IDEA, I got like 2.5 hours of sleep cause I was up and down from the toliet, I feel like just making the bathroom into my own little haven of putting in a bed and draps and so forth since I live there, I am just tired of not know what to and what not to eat, any feed back would be appreciatedthanks all for reading my little rant

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They have me on Ativan, but I really don't take it, I know shame on me, but I feel that I really don't need it, I don't understand how I can eat anything I want on the weekends and basically nothing during the week, except chicken, it kills me, used to be my fav food, I do have a prescription for another med, but haven't gotten it filled yet, does anyone know if the prescriptions expire if you don't get them filled?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.